[ yes ]
(By Kevin Westenberg)
[ the man who changed it all ]
if we’d just close our eyes, would it seem less grim? #repost #newedit #songwriting (Taken with Instagram)
a dream for us
[ song for reflection ]
i never do this….ever. i’m sitting at work and i’m thinking about stuff. stuff i want in particular. soon. here it goes, in no particular order.
1) guitar lessons. i suck. i can play basic stuff but i want to learn so many more techniques. gimme.
2) i miss car shows. car auctions. they fascinate me and i have so much fun looking at all the designs and restorations. fun. take me.
3) i want to weld. like, seriously weld some shit. i used to watch my dad weld in his shop and i loved the smell of it even. he’d let me wear the giant protective helmet and he’d still make me sit so far away, haha. love him.
4) then there’s travel. i must see the world. to start….europe. i understand i may need some cash for this one. some serious cash. hmpf.
5) this is a biggie. the verve. they must reunite and then come to play wherever i live. today, please.
6) i’d like to have coffee with robert downey jr. fascinating guy. okay, a beer.
7) i want to display some photography at a favorite hangout. i can’t imagine.
8) self-confidence. struggled with this for years. it’s gotten better, but i’m nowhere near where i want to be.
9) i’d like for nickelback to stop it already.
10) honestly i’d like people to notice when i go far out of my way for them. just say something…..anything.
11) i want schlotzsky’s deli to sell coffee. BECAUSE THEY SELL CINNABON NOW. c’mon people. dumb. makes NO sense. oh, aaaaand have butter packets. duh.
12) i want a radio station that only plays oasis, pulp, the verve, ride, the stone roses, suede, charlatans uk, supergrass, blur, shed seven, embrace, travis, radiohead…..and on and on. for me. don’t even SAY pandora…
13) hey, i want restaurants to not serve me disgusting tap water that makes me gag. why is this happening to us?????
14) wouldn’t mind a harley.
15) hmmm, this will be the last one. i should do some work. are you still reading this?!?! so, i think i’d like to live in an apartment downtown above some coffee shop. or pub. either way, somewhere close to live music and art and the good life. yeah.
apologies. i’m needy today.
truth. (Taken with Instagram)